Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tuscany Wedding Scene

I have so much fun doing photo shoots for magazines and this one for Southern Bride Magazine was probably one of my favorites!  With my heritage, being 100% Italian, I felt right at home planning this fun scene and was able to use several family heirlooms including my Great Grandmother's tea set featured on the cake table.   We pulled together natural elements such as deep purple eggplants and richly colored pears tied with raffia, light green apples, artichokes and richly colored grapes to create our table design and other points of interest. The use of the beautiful floral centerpieces, created by Carol Riley of Lillies, together with china patterns from Bromberg's and soft linens made this table scape so vibrant with color and texture.

The wedding business is so enjoyable to me and the people I get to work with everyday have become my "wedding family." I truly feel so blessed to be a part of this happy industry.  We all work so hard at our jobs and the results and goals for all of us are to create an elegant and blessed day for our brides and their families.

This is a look at a Behind the Scenes Vimeo of our Tuscany photo shoot for Southern Bride Magazine.  As the planner on this shoot, I was able to pull together some of the best vendors in this business to create a dinner party sure to please any guest.  Many thanks to Lillies - Carol Riley, Andy Tolar with Design Productions, Diane Olexa's Cakes, Foto Atelier for all the photography featured in the magazine, Bromerg's in Birmingham for all the china, flatware and stemware and of course our videographers John and Angela Deaver with Main Street Productions for this fabulous vimeo of our shoot.

Enjoy!!!

Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment